By now we are all familiar with gift cards. These magical cards allow us to gain discounts on our purchases while others have balance stored that you can use when you are making a purchase. With these gift cards it becomes possible for us to make all our dreams come true. You can purchase your favorite items and items you have had your eye on for a long time within seconds without worrying about using your own balance. However, with gift cards comes the responsibility that asks you to check your gift card balance. That is because it is possible for individuals to lose the track of how precise the balance is stored within their gift cards when they make constant purchases. And so if you want to know just how much balance is stored in your account, you should know that the process is actually very easy and does not require any lengthy documentations. You have two options here; either you call the toll free number that is on the back of your card or you use a Check Your Gift Card Balance online calculator. We will be helping you with the latter in this article.
Now if you have a gift card by Target, this company has its own website available for you to check your gift card balance. Let’s not delay it and start now. Just follow these easy steps for yourself:
- The first thing you need is to visit the Target gift card balance check website. This online portal can be accessed from: http://www.mybalancenow.com/
- Once you open the page, there will be a balance check box on the left side of the page.
- The first thing you need to add is your sixteen-digit gift card number.
- Then you will add your date of birth. The pattern has already been specified to you: MM/YY.
- The last thing you need to add is your CVV. You will not add all of the digits but the last three digits of your CVV.
- That’s it then. Hit the red Sign in button and you will login to your account where you will get your gift card balance that is remaining.