FedLoan Servicing is an organization that has been approved by the Department of Education in United States of America. FedLoan Servicing has an administration of student loans for those who wish to gain financial support for their education.
This organization was established first by Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) and it began helping students with Federal loans. Today, it has become one of the largest loan services in United States of America. If you take a student loan with FedLoan, this company will become your main man for managing and repaying the debt you will have. The company will also send you monthly statements and you can pick a monthly plan to pay with FedLoan Servicing. You can either do it in person, via mail or through their online portal. To get access to the online portal, you will be taught how to create an Account and then how to Login to your account:
To Learn how to Create an account follow these steps;
- You will start the procedure by going to their webpage. In order to do so, click here: http://www.myfedloan.org/
- On the page, you will see a box on the left side of the top page.
- Click on ‘Create an account’
- On the next page, enter all the personal information such as:
- Your name
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Select the terms and conditions approval box.
- Continue to the next four steps and your account will be set.
In order to Login to your account;
- You will visit the same website as the one that we shared earlier.
- Then you will be clicking on “Login” from the same box as earlier.
- A small window will pop up on your right corner of the page.
- Here there will be two boxes:
- Fill your Username in the first.
- Add your password to the second box.
- Once that is done, simply click on Sign in and you will be able to access your online account and carry out the tasks you need to.
We hope this guide has helped you get linked with the company and its online services!