When you are someone who owns a prepaid card(s), you would know just how easy your access is to your accounts and your funds. Prepaid cards make it easier for us to monitor our accounts. When monitoring your account, you can also find out many of the details of your account which help you with staying on top of your finances. Unlike credit cards, prepaid cards come with an advantage – you do not need to worry about your credit history and you can make it easy on you to pay for things. You just need to load the amount of money to your prepaid card and you can use it anywhere you like without getting into any troubles. This also helps you in controlling your funds because you know just how much money is loaded to your preparid card. In this article then, we will help you with learning how to manage your prepaid card with a My Prepaid Center Account and log in process.
Now there are two ways that you can use to log in to your My Prepaid Center Account. But first, why do you even need to log in to this service? Well, basically, you need this account to help yourself with keeping an eye on your spending. You can easily find out how much balance you have, when you need to load it and so on.
The first way to log is;
- You will visit your My Prepaid Center account from this link: www.myprepaidcenter.com
- Then you will see two boxes; chose the one on your left side first.
- Here in order to log in, you just have to provide your username and then your password.
- Once that is done, simply hit on the Log in button and you will be done.
In order to log in with the second way;
- You will go to the same webpage.
- From the boxes, select the one of the right.
- Here you will enter your card number in the first box.
- Then enter your expiry date
- Enter security code.
- Clear the verification process.
- Log in.