UO Webmail Login at webmail.uoregon.edu is a web-based email service provided by the University of Oregon to their students, faculty members and staff members. The students can use the Webmail service to contact other students, faculty members, and staff members.
Webmail service is used to transfer files related to the University. The Webmail provides a complete contact list to its users. Like any other mailing service, it is very easy to use. Important notice and News is spread throughout the University through the UO Webmail. Messages can be viewed from the inbox and users also get the facility to create contact card. They can import the contact card, export the contact card and also can view the information about the contact card. Groups can also be created in the address book to contact multiple people at the same time and in the same mail.
UO Webmail Login Procedure
If you are willing to avail the services of UO Webmail through UO Webmail Login, then follow the steps given below.
- You must have a stable internet connection and a device such as a laptop or a cell phone to open the web page.
- Open the web page https://webmail.uoregon.edu/.
- The University will have provided you with a Username and a Password at the time of admission.
- Enter that Username and Password in the space provided.
- Select the language that prefers you from the drop down menu.
- Click on Login to continue to your Webmail.
Forgot Username/Password of your UO Webmail Login?
If you have forgotten your username or password of your UO Webmail Login portal, then contact helpdesk as soon as possible. You might not want to lose details of your UO Webmail as there is no other way of resetting your password. All important messages and notices and News are received in the Webmail.
It is very important to view the inbox of UO Webmail on the daily basis as it keeps you updated about everything going on in the University. Calendar in the Webmail shows you all the upcoming events. So it is advised not to lose your details of UO Webmail Login portal, and if somehow, you do then contact the helpdesk.