Want to be a part of POF.com™? Access the PlentyOfFish login page from where you can create your account to access your free online dating and matchmaking website.
PlentyOfFish also casually known as POF is one of the Canada’s, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, Brazil most famous dating website that is commonly known among the people. It was founded in 2003 by Markus Frind who is also the CEO of the website. The Plenty Of Fish headquarter is situated in Vancouver, Canada. Frind was working alone from 2003 to 2008 because this website became a source of generating revenue for him. After 2008, he started hiring people because he wanted to run his website on a big scale. Currently, 75 people are working in his headquarter. These employees are mainly programmers, marketing manager and customer’s service representatives. The tools that the website is using is My SQL server 2005 and ASP.Net 2.0. More than 100,000,000 people are registered yet. If you want to be a part of this website you just need to access the PlentyOfFish login page from where you can create your account or access your already made account.
PlentyOfFish Login Page:
Once you have accessed the online website, you will unlock the new world of all the single people who are looking for partners who will be with them for the rest of their lives. To meet someone special of your choice and who matches your mentality perfectly you just need to search for the PlentyOfFish Login page, and you can find it if you follow the following steps.
To Access the Login page and sign in
- Visit the website http://www.pof.com/inbox.aspx.
- Enter your username like that you selected while making the account.
- Enter password to sign in your account, the same password you set while making your account.
- If you entered everything accurately, you have successfully accessed your account.
To Access the Login page and sign up
- Visit the link http://www.pof.com/inbox.aspx.
- Go for the option sign up instead of the sign in.
- A form will be displayed on the screen demanding the information that the website require making your account.
- Enter the username you want to display on your account for other people to access you or for others to know you by your name.
- Enter password so other people may not access your account and it get secured.
- Enter your email address so that your account may get verified.
- Select your gender from the options as male or female.
- Enter your date of birth. It should be valid, and you should be a least 18 or above to create your account on the respective website.
- Select your country and Ethnicity.
- At the end, you just have to verify yourself by entering the displayed letters in the box given below.
- The final thing that you have to do is check the option that says “I agree with all the terms and conditions.” And click the continue button at the end of the form.
- If you successfully entered valid information, your account will be created, and it will verify your account by sending you a verification email that will be confirmed by you from your email address.
Trojan Malware Warning
Many of the hackers are trying to get information on the dates through malware virus on the PlentyOfFish website. However, the PlentyOfFish are trying their best to secure the data of the users that are a part of their website. But users of the PlentyOfFish are at a risk if they try to access their banking activities because you never know when a hack attack will hit you. Hackers are accessing the website users to gain their users names and passwords to use these in harmful activities.